28 Jan 2012
The National Jordanian Festival
Hello our friend it\'s our pleasure to invite your group
to take part in The Jordanian National Festival,
in Amman - Jordan
Conditions of the festival
•Arrival date is Tuesday 28/th January 2012.
•Departure date is Saturday morning 4th February 2012.
•All participating groups have to pay for their traveling expenses from their countries to Jordan (Queen Alia International Airport) and the return, & if using buses.
•If a group decided to come with their own Bus, and they decided to use it during our festival, we will pay for their fuel inside just .
•The festival will take care of accommodation for all groups, three meals a day, and transportations during festival time.
•Participation fees are 300 Euro for each member to visit petra + jarsh + dead see + Jordan river + Om gise + madapa + Nebo mountain + Union dam + Al Yarmouk River.
• English guide for every group will be provided..
• Each group will perform 3 or 4 Performances a day, durations vary from 5 up to 20 minutes.
• Its optional to use live or recorded music on CDs or DVDs.
• Number of participating members for each group must not exceed (25).
• Each group must bring (2) national flags (80 × 160) cm.
• Participating groups members are not included in health insurance inside Jordan, it\'s not our responsibility.
• As for accommodation it will be in 3 stars Hotels or hostel , each room has from 3 to 4 beds.
• Groups should send there materials (photos – videos – groups description – list of names) on Email ( email@example.com or Jordan_folk@yahoo.com ) and then their confirmation letter of participation.
• The festival provides tours inside Jordan to the following places:
The dead sea
Or you can check out this website for more details and information and places that you will visit during the festival. http://www.visitjordan.com/
Send Email to the Organizers of the Event