1 May 2015
Money Prize, Master Classes, 2.11-8.11.2015
CHILDREN AND YOUYH FESTIVAL-CONTEST "AUTUMN STARFALL"
Grand-Prix - 1000 EURO
Best solo - 100 EURO
Festival is held under the patronage of:
Ministery of culture of the Czech Republic
Senat of the Czech Republic
Music foundation of Alvaro Gomes
Prague conservatory of Jan Deyl
Participation in our festivals is open to different performing groups (all genres)
The participation in the festival requires payment. The payment consists obligatory payment and additional payments, that depend on participants.
Each participant must pay a participation fee of 225 euro (4 days/3 nights - regular program) or 365 euro (7 days/6 nights - advanced program) or individual program (30 euro per night per person + 50 euro festival fee per person).
This price includes: festival fee for 1 nomination, festival and excursion program (for regular and advanced programs) including entrance tickets, accommodation, meals (drinks are not included).
Accommodation is in 3* hotel in 3-4 bedded rooms
Each additional night (if desired) must be paid at the rate of 30 euro per person.
It is possible to have the accomodation in a 4* hotel for the additional payment 15 euro/night/person.
Participation in additional nomination (if desired) must be paid at the rate of 20 euro per soloist, 10 euro per person of the collective.
Send Email to the Organizers of the Event
26 May 2015
- 31 May 2015
Neos Marmaras, Sithonia, Greece
Neos Marmaras Cup 2015
- International Folklore Music and Dance Festival ’’NEOS MARMARAS CUP 2015.’’ is being held for the 15th time, under the patronage of the Neos Marmaras municipality. It is gathering folk dance groups and music bands from all over the world, who like to meet new people and spend holiday week in Greece, singing and dancing together.
- Festival organizers are Municipality of Neos Marmaras, Mayor Mr.Georgios A.Kaplanis, PARADISO Club Travel Agency, Belgrade, Serbia and MyFolkFest Org.Team.
- Festival is competitive and is open for all groups, no age limit. Winners will be awarded by special cups and medals. Propositions of the festival competition will be sent to groups later.
- Competition part of the festival is not obligatory, only for groups that apply. All other groups take part in the review night.
- There will be few winning categories: best performance-dancing, best orchestra-music, best choir-singing, best costumes, best impression…
- Groups will have two performances at the festival and a short defile walking (no dancing in the parade). Each group has to prepare 10 min. of quality program. Performances are on the open air stages, wooden stage 10mx8m and concrete.
- It is not necessary to have live music. It is also allowed to perform using CD, but it has to be of a good quality recording.
- Accommodation of participating groups is organized in the 3 star family hotels near the city beach, in apartments and studios with 3 and 4 beds in rooms, with bathroom, TV, refrigerator, on a half board basis (breakfast and dinner).
- Each group will get diploma for the participation to the festival, as well as DVD from the festival after the festival is finished.
- Every group will get official brochure of the festival with the presentation of the participating groups, in English.
- The group has to bring its national flag and board with the group name for the parade.
- If the weather is nice for swimming, every group has to take care about their members safety, there are no lifeguards on the beaches.
- Every group must have one English speaking person. Organizer will give an English speaking guide for every group who will be responsible for contact 24h a day.
- Number of participating groups is limited for each festival, so the places will be given to the groups who send their pre-payment first - 20€ per person (this amount is not refundable if the group cancels their participation).
- Each group has 1 free place for 25 persons who pay.
- The groups have to organize their travel to and from Neos Marmaras.
- For the groups that are coming with their own bus there is a free parking place in the hotel area.
- Also we can provide airport transfers (on group request we will send the offer). The nearest airport is Thessalloniki and the bus price depends on the number of people in the group, approx. 30eur per person, return ticket.
- If group needs visa, it is responsibility of the group to arrange it!
Organizers can only give invitation letter to groups and can not interfere to visa issuing process and make extra contacts to embassies.
- The groups are recommended to have insurance policy for all their members.
- Application form, together with 2-3 group photos and short biography, should be sent latest until 31.january 2015. for festival in May and 31.march for festival in September.
- Contact person: Mrs.Dragana Mirkovic
e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.+381 63 340 770.
- Pre-payment (20eur per person) should be done after your application is accepted. Please take care that this amount of 20eur per person is not refundable if the group cancel its participation. Payment instruction will be send upon your application is accepted.
Send Email to the Organizers of the Event