17 Jun 2011
- 22 Aug 2011
Halkidiki - GREECE
INTERNATIONAL GOGAKOU CHILDREN FOLK CAMP
INTERN. GOGAKOU CHILDREN FOLK CAMP N.SKİONİ / HALKİDİKİ / GREECE
In a small village of Kassandra, we have created "Once upon a time", with much artistic feeling and love for children and man, tradition, nature and life... "Once upon a time... Means holidays and relaxation! Entertainment and action! Daring and adventure! A live fairytale-like reality...
In a ravine where holly, myrtles, arbutuses rove their braches. At a place where nightingales compose their musical symphonies In a valley whose boundaries are set by pine clad mountainsides.
Near the unique natural spring of Kassandra "Patatlaka", where gurgling waters spring from the heart of the mountain ...at a place with a climate that can be compared to no other. At New Skioni, located at the peninsula of Kassandra in the prefecture of Halkidiki, only 1 km from the northeastern part of the picturesque village. All tradition gathered in this valley which seems as if untouched by time; however you will discover that time here is never enough if you want to see everything.
With the initiative of Dimitra Papachristodoulou - Gogakou, educator by profession, who wanted to give sound principles to her children - pupils and dreamt of a live folklore workshop, we created "Once upon a time..." with much artistic feeling and love for children and man, tradition nature and life.
At its live folklore workshops you will see nature, man, animals in an interdependent harmonic and balanced relationship.
At "Once upon a time" you will see no dead exhibition areas.
You will experience live tradition, a fairytale-like reality, a game of tradition and life, of nature, man, animals, in as ideal relationship.
CHILDREN'S CAMP PERIODS
A 17 June - 9 July
B 9 July - 31 July
C 31 July - 22 August
DAILY MEAL PROGRAM
DAY LUNCH DINNER
MONDAY STEAK, FRIED POTATOES, SALAD, FRUIT CLUB SANDWICH, FRUIT or PASTA NAPOLITAN CHEESE, FRUIT
TUESDAY BAKED TOMATOES STUFFED WITH RICE, CHEESE, FRUIT SHISH KEBAB , FRIED POTATOES, SALAD, FRUIT
WEDNESDAY VEAL COOKED WITH ORIGANUM, RISOTTO, SALAD, FRUIT PASTICCIO, SALAD FRUIT
THURSDAY PEA or FRESH BEANS, CHEESE, SALAD, FRUIT SPAGHETTI WITH MINCED MEAT, SALAD, FRUIT
FRIDAY LENTILS or BEEF, WITH POTATOES , SALAD, FRUIT SPINACH RISE or PEAS , CHEESE, SALAD, FRUIT
SATURDAY VEAL WITH BARLEY - SHAPED PASTA BAKED IN RED SAUCE, CHEESE PARMESAN FRUIT FISH CROCKETS WITH RICE , FRIED POTATOES, FRUIT
SUNDAY STEAK or SHISH KEBAB, BAKED POTATOES, SALAD FRUIT PIZZA NAPOLITAN, SALAD, FRUIT
MILK or COCOA or TEA, BUTTER, JAM, HONEY, CORN FLAKES, CHOCO SPREAD BRUNCH
JUICE, SEASONAL FRUIT AFTERNOON SNACK
CHEESE PIE, CROISSANT, ICE CREAM, DESSERT, CAKE, TOAST
The Dırector of Anatolıan Folk Dance Groups,
General Representatıve of The Gogakou Folk Camp..
@ : firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
web. www.anatolianfolk.org wwwmiaforacamp.gr www.anatolianfests.com
Send Email to the Organizers of the Event
22 Jun 2011
- 25 Jun 2011
Gorna Oryahovitsa, Bulgaria
9th Children's Festival "Rahovche"
IX CHILDREN'S FESTIVAL "RAHOVCHE"
22 to 25 June 2011
. The festival can participate: folklore groups and ensembles for authentic folklore groups, vocal groups, folk and pop songs, bands, combinations of modern and classical ballet.
2. Age of participants - up to 17 years.
3. Maximum number of participants:
- For groups and teams - 30;
- For ensembles - 40.
4. Duration of the event:
- For vocal groups (all genres) - max. 4 songs;
- For dance groups (all genres) - 15 min;
- For ensembles - 20 minutes
5. Concerts are held in four nights - 22, 23, 24 and 25 June on an open stage with dimensions 25 mx 15 m. Seats in the hall - 2100.
6. Travel expenses are borne by the participants.
7. The organizers provide package dry food for performers + 2 heads and 1 driver.
8. Groups must arrive and register no later than two hours before the concert on the day of his manifestation.
9. Within 30 April 2011. groups must submit the following documents:
- Application for participation;
- A list of the group;
- Brief information on the composition.
10. Within 31 May 2011. organizers will notify the teams on the day of participation and order of appearance.
11. The festival is not a competition. Each team received a diploma for participation and a souvenir.
The documents must be submitted to:
National Cultural Center "Bratya Grancharovi"
PC 210, 5100 Gorna Oryahovitsa
Contact: Ivan Ivanov
Tel: +359 618 64354, mobile: +359 888 273 584
Send Email to the Organizers of the Event