VI virtual edition of the International Student Folklore Festival "Meetings of the Friendship" - Varna, Bulgaria from 20.11.2020 to 21.11.2020.
· Academic Folklore Ensemble "GERGANA" - Varna, Bulgaria
· Academic Folklore Ensemble at The Academy of Music, Dance and Fine Arts "Prof. Asen Diamandiev" - Plovdiv, Bulgaria
· Student Dance Ensemble "PULDIN" - Plovdiv, Bulgaria
· Academic Dance Theater "Chernorizets Hrabar" at Varna Free University, Bulgaria
· University Folk Dance group at the Medical University "Prof. D-r Paraskev Stoyanov”, Varna – Bulgaria
· Student Folklore Ensemble "ZORNITSA" - Sofia, Bulgaria
· Student ensemble for folk dances and songs "ALTAN BULAG" Ulan-Ude, Republic of Buryatia, Russian Federation
· Songs and Dance National Ensemble "GEORGIAN FOLKLORE" (TSMU), Tbilisi, Georgia
· Ballet Folklorico "TZONTEMOC" - Mexico
· Student Folk Ensemble MUGURELUL Babes-Bolyai University in Cluj Napoca, Romania
· Folk Dance Theatre “ESCADA” – Lviv, Ukrainev
Folklore ensemble "Atanas Manchev", Burgas was established in 1945.
Radko Tonev has been a choreographer and artistic director of the ensemble at the National Chitalishte "Probuda - 1880" in Burgas for over 40 years. After his retirement, the tradition is continued by his son and daughter - Dimitar Tonev and Pavlina Krasteva.
There is a magic which has conserved the ancient spirit in our lands, which has kept us together as a nation during the dark days in our millenary history. A magic which is still alive today – the magic of the Bulgarian folklore. Balkanfolk News
The Bulgarian singer Iva Davidova presented a new song "Mario, cherko" (Mario, daughter) on the day of the Great Mother of God. In it, the established singer partners with the talented Maria-Magdalena Yordanova.
Pictures of details of Bulgarian folk costumes made in Atelier Balkanfolk. Photos of coats, jackets, towels, pinafores, men's embroidered shirts, women's embroidered shirts, aprons and other items. Bulgarian folk costumes