23 окт 2015
- 28 окт 2015
UDBHAV UTSAV-2015 ( AN INTERNATIONAL DANCE CARNIVAL)
udbhav utsav-2015( An international Dance festival )
Udbhav is the leading organization of sports & cultural activities in India. Every year we organize an International
dance festival in Gwalior ( INDIA ). We would like to invite dance groups from all over the globe to take part in the in
our dance festival “ UDBHAV UTSAV.The festival would be organized in the historical city Gwalior. The city is
famous for music & dance, fort, palace and many other historical monuments.One of the 8 wonders of the world, The
Taj Mahal ( AGRA ) is situated near by Gwalior.
Participants -Folk groups, Traditional Dance groups, belly groups etc.
Date - 23rd to 28th October 2015
1. 3 meals per day.
2. The festival committee will provide English speaking guide. One English knowing person is compulsory in each
3. Local sight scenes will be arranged by the festival committee.
4. The festival committee covers the cost of the tickets of the historical places in the city
5. Each participant will receive certificate ( Diploma ) and each group will receive a memento/souvenir.
6. All the groups will cover their own travel expenses up to Gwalior railway station / airport and back.
7. Festival committee will receive the groups at Gwalior railway station / airport.
8. All groups will get an English speaking guide in capital Delhi (airport) who will assist them to take train or flight to
Gwalior. Transportation between airport and railway station / domestic airport will be arranged by the festival
9. If the groups interested, festival committee can arrange the Delhi-Gwalior-Delhi tickets by train .The cost of the
tickets will be paid by the groups at time of arrival in Gwalior. Gwalior is at 325 kms from Delhi. Frequent train
services are available.
10. During festival groups will perform 4-6 items of 6-8 minutes each.( for groups ).
11. Music may be live or on good recorded c.d.
12. Group members must be of the age of 10+
13. Professional groups not permitted.
14. Schools, amateur groups, dance institutions are welcomed.
15. All the groups would be responsible for the confirmation of their journey tickets. Festival committee will not be
responsible for any confirmation of journey tickets.
16. There is no provision of liqueur in the meals.
17. One official free for 20 members group.( 20+1).Maximum 20+1 members allowed.
18. Overseas health insurance is must.
19. Groups can book tours to Agra.The city of “Taj Mahal-(One of the 8 wonders of the world”) ,capital New
Delhi, World famous city Jaipur, khajuraho and many other touristic places ,at reasonable costs.
Accommodation –1) International Hostel – with 3 Indian meals 50 Euro per person for full festival
2) 300 Euro perperson. ( Breakfast in hotel ,Lunch & dinner at different places)
For participation, Please send group pictures, videos and a brief note about the group by e mail .
For any query or information please write,
Hope to c u in INDIA
Udbhav Sports & Cultural Association.
m) 00 91 8966066666, 00 91 9301109546
e-mail- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype- Udbhav India
Deepak Tomar Deepak
Изпратете e-mail на организаторите на събитието