29 Sep 2009
- 4 Oct 2009
International Festival "INTERFOLK” IN RUSSIA
The key object of the Festival is to promote interaction between cultures in the field of folk art. The essential idea of the Organizers comes down to assemble teams from different countries of the world in St. Petersburg for close interaction, with a view to afford further cross-enrichment of cultures and to promote international cultural cooperation.
Vocal groups performing folk music: choruses and bands
Dance groups performing popular dances
Instrumental groups: orchestras and bands, performing folk music
Teams enacting fragments of folk celebrations, customs, ceremonies, popular games, etc.
A team should include no less than three members, no other limitations are placed on age or number of participants!
• The Festival is a charity event, participants will not receive any payment for concerts;
• All participants of the Festival will pay their travel, meals and accommodation at their own cost. The organising committee will provide hotels (hostels) at the option of respective team, and will arrange for feeding and cultural program (excursions) as agreed upon with participants;
• Each participant team will receive a diploma and a commemorative souvenir of the Festival,
• All the Festival events will be covered by press, radio channels and TV programs; participants’ information submitted to organising committee will be used in Festival advertising materials;
• A delegation may include not only artists, but also accompanying persons. No limitations are placed on number of artists and accompanying persons;
To participate in the Festival you should fill in the application form and send it by fax:
+7-812-328-39-21, e-mail to: email@example.com , or send by ordinary mail to: 17-28, 2 Liniya, Saint Petersburg, 199004 Russia, not later than July 1, 2009.
Contact information of the Festival:
Send Email to the Organizers of the Event