2nd Children's Folklore Festival "Give, Grandma, light"
1 April 2010 - Meshtitsa village, Pernik
Eligibility to 14 have children godini. Te will be divided into two categories:
1. Category - Groups • With traditional folklore for children (whose repertoire includes - Children's folk games, folk people; zabavalki called, broilki, proverbs and riddles;)
• Children's Folk Games
• Folk Graovo people or region from which the participant
• Customs, rites and rituals related to children
2. Individual artists:
• verbal folklore - storytellers of Bulgarian folk tales, legends, gonetki
• Folk Songs Graovo and the region from which the participant All candidates complete an application on the proposed model and sends it to the address within no later than 15/04/2010, the The timetable for reporting is determined by the organizers.
References for hours on your appearance can make those e-mail or phone after April 25, 2010
The organizers reserve the right to photograph, film and recorded performances of the participants without payment rights and compensation. - All participants should be dressed in costumes. - Music is their desire to provide them. - The cost of travel and accommodation are borne by the participants.
- Organizers ensure an breakfast in the contest. Regulation:
• Mixed groups of children presented traditional folklore - zabavalki called, broilki, proverbs and riddles, children's folk games, folk people with time to 15 min
• Children's folk games lasting 10 minutes
• Folk Graovo or people from the region of participants for the duration to 10 min
• customs, rites and rituals related to children with a duration of 10 min
• Individual artists
• verbal folklore - the narrator is present in folktales, legends and gonetki 3 to 5 minutes
• Contractors part of folk songs with two performances with a total duration of 5 min.
Konkursniya repertoire is optional, as one of the performances must be from Graovo.
0889 314598 Jordanova
0884 352801 Georgieva
0885 733105 Stoilova
and the competition website: http://daibabooganche.webnode.com
Send Query: email@example.com