5 Aoû 2009
- 17 Aoû 2009
village of LEMOS, PRESPES LAKES (Greece)
SEMINAR TRADITIONAL GREEK DANCES in MACEDONIA
A region rich in history and traditions. Traditional dances in this part of Macedonia are still alive and we have many opportunities to join the residents of the neighbouring villages and share with them the happiness in dancing their own dances..
The program presents facets of traditional dance and music from various regions of Greece...
- Western and Central Macedonia, Drama, Serres : with Yannis Konstantinou and 3 other dancers
- Anatoliki Romilia/Thrace (Vana, Black sea) with Apostolis Skrekas
- Islands : of Naxos with Popi & Andreas Skoulaxinos, of Kalymnos with Anna Mavrou
- Konitsa, VlaXika, Pilio with Thanassis Veas
- Ionia and songs of Thessaly with Xara Alesta
- Minor Asia and Cappadocia with Xristos Theologos
- Thesprotia and songs with Kostas Mitsis,
Participation of local musicians, local festivities, sightseeings, ...
Price for the 12 days (full pension in hotel ***, pedagogy, transportations linked to activities, various) = 800,- euros/person .. but ALL arrangements are possible !(camping, half-pension, ..)
infos on the hotel/the region : http://www.mimallones.com
Yannis Konstantinou, organizer :
firstname.lastname@example.org - home +30 2385 500 422 - mobile +30 944 946 227
contact in the US :
mobile +1 415 272 4641 - Fax. +1 415 332 8910
contact in France :
home +33 1 46 27 92 04 - work +33 1 56 60 47 51 - fax. +33 1 56 60 47 06
Envoyer en e-mail à l-organisateurs de l’événement